Since Amaya was a sub-wee in my belly, I have been dreaming of making her a little aztec costume like her papa's [for those of you who don't know, Luis is in a cultural dance and music group]. With Halloween approaching, I figured this would be the best time to do it. So I stayed up late, neglected my homework, and made her first Halloween costume. I felt very accomplished. Of course, Luis helped too. He is the Aztec, so he helped with some of the design and cutting.
Amaya with her recovering from appendicitis aunt!
Amaya went out trick or treating with her cousins!
Unfortunately she couldn't quite keep up. She was too busy looking at the sky every time she heard an airplane fly by.
Even though Amaya didn't get much candy, she thoroughly enjoyed the walk.
After trick or treating we went back to visit Hanako, and here she broke out her other costume: beat poet.
No comments:
Post a Comment